I took advantage of the bad economy. Since Home Depot has decided to close the Expo stores I decided to buy some granite bathroom counter tops to remodel the two remaining bathrooms.
Shit. This is only the beginning. Now I need to find cabinets, a tub, a shower floor, tile, faucets, mirrors... This will get expensive. It will also be a hell of a lot of work.
Have I mentioned I have no money?
Have I mentioned my house has lost a LOT of value?
Why am I investing, then?
Because the bathrooms are crap and I might as well make the house more marketable. That's why.
Sheesh. I fix a drill and then next thing you know I'm remodeling again.
When will I learn?

as I said before......McGuyver is back
ReplyDeletefixing things can be quite addictive.
ReplyDeleteDo not learn. Teach.
ReplyDeleteBook, DVD or at the very least record it all for later.
Bathroom Burst? Buy Bubbles!
Sans is right, there is your job right there. Lots of women would pay to take a class to learn what you know.
ReplyDeleteStep away from the power saw Bubbles... just kidding, I think it's great.
ReplyDeletenot that i ever go to them, but i didn't know they closed the expo store
ReplyDeleteand i don't know how to do shit! well, if i set my mind to it, problem is that i don't want to set my mind to it!
If I had any money, I'd pay you to remodel my bathroom.
ReplyDelete