Monday, March 23, 2009

Y-A-W-N


I want to blog, but I'm too tired. 

It is a bit overwhelming to be so needed these days.  Simple tasks like bathing, picking things up, you name it - I need to assist.  I had a parenting partner when I had babies, but now I'm on my own.

I'm NOT complaining!  I'm simply realizing how lucky I am.  My kids are amazing people.  Furiously independent, smart, curious, and strong.  It is a huge shift to have a family member that is so dependent, and it has a huge impact on everyone.

There has been a bit of tension and some conflict.  There has also been a lot of help and love.

I'm too tired to dig into the details - which are likely boring to you anyway - but suffice to say that there is a lot going on in my head, along with our household.

Good Night!


1 comment:

  1. is she in a cast? ugh! we never really realize how dependent we are on ALL of our limbs until we can't use one and how terribly dependent we become on those that love us when that happens

    hope she gets better soon

    ReplyDelete