we do not have one....not one browned eyed person in our family.....I love brown eyes
Just FYI, I started a new blog. Sorry, I've been so out of it for the last several months. Here's the link if you're interested.http://fibromyalgiawillnotwin.blogspot.com/
So Bubbles, have I ever told you what beautiful eyes you have??? It's true. And I don't say that to just anyone, you know..
Why thank-you, Joe. They are starting to show all my "wisdom", I think. (aka, years)
Those are some beautiful eyes!
we do not have one....not one browned eyed person in our family.....I love brown eyes
ReplyDeleteJust FYI, I started a new blog. Sorry, I've been so out of it for the last several months. Here's the link if you're interested.
ReplyDeletehttp://fibromyalgiawillnotwin.blogspot.com/
So Bubbles, have I ever told you what beautiful eyes you have??? It's true. And I don't say that to just anyone, you know..
ReplyDeleteWhy thank-you, Joe. They are starting to show all my "wisdom", I think. (aka, years)
ReplyDeleteThose are some beautiful eyes!
ReplyDelete