Well, I'm having a party!! Woo Hoo!
I'm hosting the end of season baseball team party. The fabulous baseball coaches that have drafted Thing 3 for the last two spring seasons and last fall's season were happy to accept my invitation, so it is happening on Saturday!
It will be a pool party, which the boys will love. Thing 1 will be our lifeguard.
The parents on this team are really great. Parents and siblings included, we should have about 50 people! It sounds like we will have a great time.
I'll let you know. Right now I have a lot of prep work to do.
Happy Friday!!

That sounds like so much fun I might crash the party!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that baseball is working out better these days!
ReplyDeleteMy son retired this year. He played in the championship last year-- even got to pitch!-- and wanted to go out on top. On one hand, I'm glad to have the time free, but seeing his old league playing in the park near our home made me a little sad that he is done.
Now about that party-- save me a glass of red wine...
Partay!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, how did the party go?
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well and that everyone has a fabulous time.
ReplyDeleteWell, was it a big hit? Did you find any other parents who like your tequila stash or flaming drinks?
ReplyDeleteClear the pool! It's Caddyshack!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum....