Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love My Blog, in spite of my absence.


I'm sure I have only few valued readers left.  Sorry about that, folks!

I love the blog.  I miss the blog.  The blog has served my life well.  

I have made friends - both virtual and "real".

I have processed a lot of life.  At a time when I needed to let it out, to process my thoughts and feelings, I found a place that was better than a journal.  It has feedback!  I love the feedback.  

I miss reading and writing the blog.  I'll be back.  I'll start now.

Today I spent the entire day re-working my resume.  I did the whole damn thing from scratch, and I think the result is pretty damn good.  I have a couple of job leads to pursue tomorrow, obtained through visiting a networking meeting a couple of weeks ago.  Next I want to build a website that has my resume.

Tonight I spent a long time in the hot tub with Thing 2.  She's a great kid.  In spite of being the kid that tested me, she and I are connected again.  I'm so happy about that.  She has a beautiful spirit and wonderful disposition.  What a year we had!  Missing on a Sunday morning, missing on the cruise ship with dad in charge, mono, pneumonia, and a broken arm...  and we have come out of it connected.

My mom told me that I was lucky.  She told me that having two daughters meant that I could have given birth to my best friend.  In my case, I got a double.  My girls are amazing young women.  They are strong, have solid character, and give love with abandon!  They each have vastly different dispositions, yet I can relate to both!  One is intense.  That's me.  One is laid back.  That's me, too!  Depends on the situation with me - cause I have learned with time.  I look forward to watching them mature.  

Another subject...

Yesterday I found two CD's.  They are the contents of my archives of emails when I was developing and dealing with an Internet relationship with Mr. What Might Have Been (Mr. WMHB).  

I have not looked at the CD's, but I remember the time well.  I thought they were gone forever!  I honestly thought Mr. Ex found them and took them during the divorce.

I remember archiving the contents because I felt they had good material for a novel.  It had drama and modern intensity.  I still feel that way.  

The best thing is that I am ready to read them without pain.  For so long I hurt.  I longed for the connection with my old love, and I am certain if I had read the old emails it would have caused intense pain.  I still wish I was at least friends with Mr. WMHB, but it seems he will never need or want to connect with me again.  I will deal with it, stupid and it is.  His loss (but you are still welcome any time, Mr. WMHB, please keep stopping by!! ;-) )

Today I'm stronger and tougher.  I'm ready.  I think I might try writing that book.  From what I hear on the street about Facebook and how it is having impact on people's lives, the topic is market ready.

What do you think, my few readers?  I wonder if I have the patience and conviction to write it all in its detailed glory?  I tend to be more of a visionary, and need a minion to do my legwork.

Hmmmm.  

This is what is going on.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You sound happy. I'm glad you have some job leads, let's hope they prove positive.

    There are a number of sources for advice regarding book writing, although I know nothing about what makes a book 'good' in terms of sales. Social networking romance would certainly be topical!
    More power to your elbow Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, baby. Why dwell on the past? You don't need some dumb old emails if you really want to write that book.

    ReplyDelete