Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Ideas?


I'm supposed to be working on my school work. Ninety minutes have passed and I have yet to log into school. Damn blogs. Why do 'yall have to be so fun and interesting to read, anyway?


The garage is clean, clean, clean; but only half of the floor has the epoxy coating. It was too busy and / or too cold to do the other half. Then the rain was coming so I moved all the (organized) crap back in to the unfinished side while the finished side dries.


The house is a disaster; however, the kids leave on the 20th and I can scour the place with no one but the animals to mess it up behind me.


I realized that I have to take the kids shopping for Christmas presents for their dad and grandmother to take on the cruise. Ugh. Has to be packable and not terribly expensive. I'd like to wrap up some dog poop in a beautiful gift bag. Lord knows we have plenty of that around here. But I'll be a grown up about it. Besides, it would stink up the kids clothes.


Any gift ideas???


Now I MUST go start my classwork. The course ends at midnight tonight and I haven't even started it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the certificate! For a gift idea how about calling the cruise line and having a nice bottle of wine delivered to the table at dinner on Christmas from the kids? No muss, no fuss, don't have to pack it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you managed to start your classwork...
    The gift idea is difficult, small enough to carry for all parties, but useful also.
    If you knew what type of camera their Dad And Grandmother have, memory cards are always useful.
    Raven's wine suggestion is certainly good!

    ReplyDelete