Today is my birthday! Thanks Sans Pantaloons for your wonderful wishes first thing this morning!
Since I'm just recovering from the stomach virus that I picked up from Thing 3 this weekend, I'm not very inspired to post today.
All I can say is that I'm 49, and proud of it! Here's a preview of next year's birthday post. One of my favorites - Ms. Sally O'Malley. She's fifty, you know.
They built that. We watched.
8 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Tell Thing 3 thanks for the early present :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a relaxing day!
Happy Birthday, Bubbles!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Having met you in person, I still find it hard to believe you're that age. You can pass for at least ten years younger. Keep doing whatever you're doing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bubbles! I bet you can stretch, and kick ass!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Your Birthday!
ReplyDeleteDoc
Happy belated birthday! Did you cook yourself a fresh egg omelette to celebrate?
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Bubbles!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fantabulous day!
You so do NOT LOOK 49!!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I'm envious of how you own your age. Here in L.A. anything over 24 makes you completely dispensable and I'm 43 so it's hard to feel great about yourself in this environment.
ReplyDelete