
I was shopping today, and thanks to a suggestion by Sans, I had a brain storm and found gifts for Mr. Ex and my Ex-Mother-in-Law for the kids to give to them on the cruise next week.
I wanted it to be very much like the children did it and I think these will do beautifully! Hopefully the Things will choose some great pictures to load up on them, and its done!
I found them at Sam's for a decent price, and it is done. Nothing worse than buying an obligatory gift... but it's for my kids.
I wonder which picture of me they would want? Hmmm. Maybe something of this nature is a better choice.
Maybe too subtle?
I got one like that for hubby for Christmas. I'm trying to figure out how to load pictures on it so it will be semi-ready on Christmas. Good Choice!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great gift idea. I wonder if my folks could figure out how to work something like that.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great gift for almost anyone. Too bad I'm done shopping.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some much needed rest for the holidays.
Bubbles, I think you are cured!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you Bubbles!
ReplyDelete