Friday, February 20, 2009

Finished!


Another professional certificate is finished!  Woo Hoo!

As always, I procrastinated until the last day to get it done.  I'm sure the facilitator / teacher / professor / whatever just loved me.  It's like a race to the finish line on the last day, keeping track of the time difference, telling the sick kids to stop interrupting me.  Lovely.

It's finished! 

Now I have to find out when the student loan people think I should start repaying.  Then I need to either, (a) find a job; or (b) figure out how to get a deferment.  

I'm starting to miss the days when being buried in debt was cool.  

5 comments:

  1. congrats and I'm crossing my fingers you can wait as long as you need to to pay it all back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Indeed! Double Yay!!
    Well done Bubbles.

    Are things getting better?
    Is Denver on your mind?
    Will your chickens come home to roost?
    Are all your eggs in one basket case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I've been out of the job market so long, I'm starting to wonder if I was ever even in it. I'd probably have to start all over again and get another B.A. just to be qualified for any job. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Good luck with the loan thing! Hope you get a deferrment!

    ReplyDelete