Well, the job in Denver is off the table. I didn't love the idea of moving anyway, right? Still, it hurts to not be wanted - especially when the job sounded perfect and the pay was right where it should be. The in-house recruiter seems to think I'd be a great fit for the organization, but the hiring manager - who has never spoken to me - apparently doesn't agree. At first I was scared that I somehow failed the pre-screen assessment tests, but the recruiter assured me I did very well on them
Still looking for work.
Recovering from a 24 hour bug.
Wondering if my daughters will ever go back to school.
No wonder I'm in a funk.
On a cynical note, is it possible the hiring Manager had someone else in the frame?
ReplyDeleteDeep breath.
I'm sure you will continue to be the Professional Go-Getter that you are.
Positive. Positive. Positive.
Hi Sans!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm sure that is it. The hiring manager is a Top Dog new from from another company. I'm sure she is staffing up with folks she knows from her own network, but has to go through the proper channels, posting, etc.
Too bad for her. I'm better!! :-)
I concur. You are better!
ReplyDelete